Ever since I installed my new Theme, I noticed pages were loading slower. Especially after comparing my site to one of my friend, which is running at the same server. There we were, sitting together: a MacBookPro versus an Insiron 1300. We both compared the loadtimes of our sites: same connection, same server. Only difference between the sites was my Theme and… the number of plugins I used.
So, I decided to cut some plugins free. Wasn’t really using the weather plugins anymore, and haven’t installed the font-size plugin yet:
Here we are again, with a fast site running. Works like a charm, like it’s supposed to.
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 12th, 2007 at 08:49 and is filed under Blog, Testing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.